Qualifications for Officers
- Former member of the Society who terminated active membership in good standing and who was enrolled for at least one year in a two-year college.
- Only current members with fees paid are eligible.
- Must be in good standing and meet all qualifications for active membership.
- Honorary Members may not be nominated for officer positions.
As an officer in the Alpha Gamma Pi Alumni Association of Phi Theta Kappa, you agree to:
- Continue to uphold the purpose of Phi Theta Kappa; provide a continuing fellowship of Phi Theta Kappa members; and support the people, programs, and priorities of Phi Theta Kappa.
- Adhere to a Code of Conduct that ensures professionalism and ethics befitting of our honor society.
Alpha Gamma Pi Alumni Association Code of Conduct
- Officers will be respectful and courteous to others.
- Officers will conduct themselves in a positive nature with truthfulness, fairness, and operating in a way for others to learn to conduct themselves.
- Officers will act with integrity.
- Officers will be respectful of confidentiality when asked to do so by members, chapter officers, advisors, and alumni.
- Officers must be trustworthy, dependable, accountable, and reliable when called upon to deliver service to the chapter, region, or association.